Jan 25, 2007

The hottie in online Gambling is still Blackjack!

How can I give up stories about Blackjack? I wanted, but the game gave me again a reason to mention it. So, as a faithful fan of online Blackjack, I will mention again this wonderful game.

Why do I love online Blackjack?
Firstly, you play it in the cosines of your home, in front of your very personal computers, or even on advanced technology mobile phones. This is very true, as on my way home I could notice a man that was playing this on a bench. I couldn’t help myself, therefore, I sat next to him and I peeked at his high resolution screen. He was too into it, therefore, he didn’t even noticed me staring at his play.

Secondly, is because you actually use your intellect (use mathematics and counting skills) and you can even partially control the odds, by a simple hands history view. The pros love it, and also recreational players.

You can choose strategies according to your gaming level. There are strategies for everyone, from starters to experts. For any beginner that came accros my lines:
- relax, we have all been there!
- remember that you need to know a few simple rules: the cards value, the object of the game, when to double down, split pairs and take insurance, and the difference between a „soft” hand versus a „hard” one.

For any questions or search of informations, leave a comment and i will answer in writting on the blog.


Good luck and a good game!
Digg!

No comments: