Jan 14, 2007

World Poker Tour

Recently, I was again delighted by the television series of World Poker Tour (WPT). Besides my enormous admiration for my favorite host, Courtney Friel, I was astonished by the performance of the players. Some have not reached me the same way they used to do it in the past, yet, I could still find some amazing stiles. Tuan Le and Daniel Negreanu remained the leaders of the game.

Since 2004, when Tuan Le won his first WPT event and earned over $ 1,500,000, he has never stopped to surprise. He is continuously improving his poker game.

This very calm and cool character is astonishing through his showed politeness while showing an aggressive poker play. He is a man of contrasts. So cool, yet he is intimidating for his poker opponents by the manner of his fast given hands. You can’t tell if he is bluffing or if he really has a certain advantage. But you can know for sure one thing: the odds will turn for him every time!

As a simple watcher, you can only look at his presence with respect. At the Battle of Champions III, he proved that he is worthy to be called “King of Poker”.

Digg!

No comments: